Holy Family School
1) Contact Rev. Ronald Martin at (773) 265-0550 ext. 506 or [email protected]
2) Documents needed to make an admission decision include:
Incoming Kindergarten Students
1) Assessment data from Pre-K Teacher
Incoming First through Eighth Grade Students
1) Most recent set of grades
2) Standardized test scores
3) Teacher or Counselor recommendation
4) Birth Certificate
Once an admissions decision is made, the registration link will be emailed.
Little Learners Academy Preschool
- You must first complete the Little Learners Academy pre-registration form to begin the enrollment process. You will also receive a copy of the Illinois Action for Children subsidy application at registration if you fall within the guidelines for eligibility.
When there is space available in our program you will be notified by phone to schedule a time to bring your child in for a developmental screening, and advised of all of the paperwork needed as well as any additional enrollment forms.
Prior to your child’s first day of school, you will receive your child’s screening results, and the school's parent handbook. All state required paperwork must be turned in before your child can start school.
For more information, please contact Ms. Theresa Moore at 773-265-0550 ext. 507 or [email protected]